♥ freezer paper "screen printing" tutorial ♥

Okay....here it is, my first ever tutorial. It didn't go as smoothly as hoped....but here it is!


When I saw this idea I knew I had to try it. I have always wanted to learn how to screen print and even had a little piggy bank to try and save for a small screen printing machine. I have only done a few projects but I thought I would share the process with you, so you can try it too, if you haven't already.

It is such an easy project to do......don't let it scare you....just try it. I have so many ideas that I want to try that I had to start writing them down. I know I will be covering some stains up on my kiddos clothes. There are a few shirts I just bought that I thought were going to be ruined, but now I can just "screen print" somthin' cool over the top and it's wearable (in public) again.

I also want to include my kids........ so the next project I want to do is to re-create their drawings on to a shirt or maybe a pillowcase. They draw some pretty cool little guys that would look really cute and I think it will be a great way to preserve some memories.

----------------

Here are a couple of my completed projects....



I can't wait to get started on more and to share them with you. I would love to see anything you create.....so please send me a picture or link.

8 comments:

  1. great job carrie! you rock thanks for putting this out there.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO! Love this! I think I'll try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Carrie! You are so thorough! And I just love your work! Your projects are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was the BEST craft ever! good job:)

    PS did you see I used a picture of my bag for the header on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this site which I just found. It is very useful and informative.

    http://www.silkscreennow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Digital T-Shirt Printing is a site, where you can designe your T-Shirt. You can also find the sporty and fashionable designed gaastra T-Shirts for men and also available for women. Good News for you that we are open for business! Both online and local.. So, You can easily choose and also buy our product very easily.

    Happy Shopping....!!!

    ReplyDelete