♥ wed. weeklies: wk 3 ♥

Okay....so I am stretching it a bit on these, but you will have to cut me some slack....it was a busy and full week.

for the kiddos.....
This is not a craft by any stretch of the imagination...BUT....AGAIN...it was time spent together as a family. We were treated to a family night out to an arena football game (Thanks Grandpa & Grandma!). We also had a fun filled weekend which included some fun fireworks for the kids (again...thanks Grandma & Grandpa!).
OHH!!!....I did organize our crafting supplies this weekend so we will see if I can come up with something next week.
for the home.....
Apart from laying more floors, I did get a little weeding done and had some outside time with the kids.
My study/QT:
I started a new book called 'Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild' and so far I am really enjoying it. I also get the privilege of going through the book with other ladies,
and all I have to say is that fellowship is one of the greatest gifts.
♥ ♥ ♥
If you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you....then you will understand...every good path; for wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; discretion will watch over you, understanding will guard you, delivering you from the way of evil.
--Proverbs 2:1, 9-12

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your blog, Carrie! I left your blog up while I was doing laundry yesterday and enjoyed your playlist too. :)

    ReplyDelete