♥ doodles ♥

Okay, so I sat down to color/draw with the kids with some crayola markers, a pencil, and a ball point pen and some blank copy paper. I have been drawing since I was little, mostly in high school and my early 20's, and mostly little characters that I made up, but I have not really drawn at all in the past 5 or 6 years. Well, when I sat down today....I caught the bug...it was fun. Here are some fun little doodles I did during our color time........

Some of the doodles say 'your photo here'....BECAUSE I recently started an etsy store account and am going to start working on some little projects to put up. There is nothing on there now, but I am definitely motivated. One of the things I want to do is make some frames and I came up with an idea to put my drawings in the photo spot as a little personal touch. It will give me a reason to doodle up some of my characters again. FUN! Maybe I will post some of my old-school characters later. As for the etsy shop.....I will keep you posted and let you know when items are up for sale.

2 comments:

  1. You are such an awesome artist!!!! I simply LOVE your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doodles! I can't wait to see your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete