♥ take 27 ♥

Okay....I am going for it again. I am back in the swing of things (or at least I hope so).

This has been one long, hard winter for me. It has been filled with a lot of days waiting around inside hoping that the cold dreary days would soon pass and that we would finally figure out what our future holds and the discontentment of the unknown would be washed away.
For those of you that don't know. My husband is applying "all over the U.S." for fire fighting jobs and we are getting ready to put our house on the market. With every application or interview there is a process that I have to go through mentally. I had to go through a process of letting go and take on the willingness to accept whatever the Lord lay before us. I went through feelings of fear and feelings of excitement and I have done a whole lot of WAITING. I like change!....I embrace it! (as long as it is within my standards and in my control), but this letting go thing...this is new for me....at least since I have became a mother and a wife. It is not only letting go, but a whole lot of trust....trusting my husband and trusting God. I have learned a lot about God's sovereignty and a lot about contentment in the here and now. I have painstakingly gained an understanding and appreciation that I am right where I am supposed to be for the moment (or longer) and I can now embrace it......joyfully. I am done waiting around. I feel like I cashed out and wasted a lot of time.....but no more. It's on.

(via)

Spring is right a round the corner and I couldn't be happier. I feel a little pep in my step coming on. The creative itch has already set in....hence 3 new "pieces of art" on my wall and few new flowers made for an assortment of new hair accesories I am working on. Things are good....God is great and you will probably be seeing a bit more of me around these parts.

Please bear (bare?) with me through my blogs reconstructive work. It will be under construction for a bit.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Glad you are back ... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited to see a new post from you! I am glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am glad you are blogging again. This winter has been really long, or at least it just feels like it! I can't wait to see what new creations you come up with! I am still waiting for some headbands;)

    Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete