♥ priorities ♥

Right now I feel like crawling into one of these little beds and taking a nap.....They just look so comforting. It has been one of those weeks...or months. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I am feeling like I took on too much, but I am learning through it all to rest in God's sovereignty and really fall back on trusting Him. We are getting our house ready to sell "just in case" we end up moving across the U.S. (which means constantly painting something) and I have also taken on some of the wonderful responsibility of creative activities for the 100+ ladies that attend our fabulous MOPS group. In saying this, I really have had to sort through my priorities, which means putting my business endeavours on the back burner. I don't want my hobby to become a burden but rather a joy and a release. I don't want to feel like it is something I HAVE to do. Soooo....I am going to put my priorities in place and when I can put aside time to make a little sumthin' sumthin', I will, and if I can't......I won't. My Etsy shop might take a little longer to get set up, but that is okay, there are no time constraints and that is one of the joys of it all. In turn I will be in better spirits for my family and my hobby will not turn into a hassle, but remain a pleasure. I think in doing this I will surprise myself in finding just the right moments to get a little crafty. For now I know I am doing what the good Lord wants me to do and at least I can rest in that. :) Ahhhhh (sigh)!!!
On that note, I think I might go do something crafty....

No comments:

Post a Comment