♥ decisions....decisions ♥


Ahh!!!....too many decisions for a very indecisive person. I am indecisive not because I am not sure about what I like...but because there are just too many good choices and I like a lot of different things. Like all the flavors at the ice cream shop for instance....well I like em' all, so which one do I pick?....this one sounds good...BUT...OH! that one sounds good too...hmmm???...
And there lies my problem with this here ol' blog. I am new to all of this and as I look around at different blogs or come up with random ideas in my head....I go into overload. I am sure this will not be the last time I do a complete change of my layout. I am still not happy with my banner....so we will just have to wait and see what I come up with next....oh, the choices!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think that you should come over and play with my Adobe Creative Suite until you do like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! That would be WONDERFUL! I have an idea, but I would need your help....we will chat. :)

    ReplyDelete