♥ facebook ♥

Okay......I was a little inspired by my SIL (Jess), and BIL (Pete), and decided to start up a little facebook page for Rubbish Sweet Rubbish. I have to admit that I feel a little silly not even having any product up in my shop yet, but we all have to start somewhere, right?

I have come to the conclusion that even if I don't sell a single item in my shop, that this is all well worth it, because this has been such a fun and exciting experience for me. So, please come and support me and my endeavours. You can click on the "like" button on the left column of this blog. My intentions are to post updates for the etsy shop along with fun creative finds and activities.......we will see???
I am figuring it all out as I go.......

Thank you for all your support and encouragement. ♥

1 comment:

  1. oh my word! you're just too cute, carrie!! i will def "like" you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete